- BBQ area
- Children's playground
- Car & boat parking
- Tour bookings and information
- Ocean frontage
- Bike hire
- Wireless internet access
- Fishing rod hire
- XBox hire
- DVD hire
- Masseusse available by appointment
- Bike path
- High chair and porta cots for hire
- Rollaway bed hire
Location and how to get there:-
As you approach Busselton from Perth, turn right at the "Welcome to Busselton" roundabout. Follow the causeway to the town centre. At the Queen Street traffic lights turn left. Travel a further 7.7 kms towards Dunsborough, turn right into Little Colin Street and you will find Forté Cape View Apartments on the ocean side of Bussell Highway.
View Larger Map
Click here for an aerial map Cape View Apartments
Things to do in Busselton and Near By:-
- The Beach - Just a short 250m walk to the gorgeous beachfront of where you can sun yourself on the beautiful white sands or
- Busselton Jetty - This 2km long jetty is the longest in the southern hemisphere. Enjoy a stroll out to the end, or take a line for a bit of fishing or squiding.
- Underwater Observatory - Located at the end of the Jetty this attraction offers superb viewing of beautifully coloured coral and local fish varieties.
- Local Wine Regions - Margaret River, Capel, Donneybrook, and others are all within a scenic 1/2 hr drive of Busselton.
- Dunsborough/Yallingup - Beautiful white sandy beaches stretch across the coastline of this region, and you shouldn't miss the secluded beaches of Eagle bay.
- HMAS Swan Wreck - One of the many excellent dive sites in the region.
- Drive-In Cinema - One of the only two left in Western Australia. Enjoy a movie the old fashioned way with food and drinks also available.
- Archery Park
- Golf Courses - Choose from 3 Golf Courses plus Par 3 Golf Courses.
- Water & Fun Park - Fun for the while family.
- Chocolate Factory - Yummy chocolate for everyone to satisfy their chocolate dreams.
- Simmo's Locally made Ice-cremery - The best ice cream you will ever taste.
- Horse Riding
- Boutique Breweries
- and much more ......
CapeView Escape Bungalow offers private, comfortable, stylish and convenient accommodation in the best part of the South West of WA. This property is ideal for couples, families, small groups and corporate bookings.
View our "Accommodation" page for more details and photos of what this property has to offer.
Bookings and enquiries may be made on-line but should you need any further details about Cape View Apartments that is not contained on this site, you can contact us using email@example.com
Full contact details can be found on the Enquiries and Contact Details section of this site.
So WELCOME and we hope you enjoy your stay at this quality accommodation in a perfect holiday location. And remember to recommend us to your family and friends.
Visit our other Properties - To view our other properties please click "Accommodation WA"